A peak into the life of the Harty's 2.0, in Edmonton!



Sunday, May 23, 2010

You heard right...

We are moving to Edmonton!
Ok, so I don't know if I should be super excited that I get to live with my husband again in the same city, or if I should be saddened I am leaving behind my family and friends. Or should I be a little scared I am adventuring off to a new city? I think I am a bit of all three!
I am very excited to be living with my hubby again. It has been so long since we have been living in the same town! Over a year! Too long for this girl! Although, it means downsizing for the first little bit, I know we will end up being much happier and having a house to call our own.
I am also saddened I will be leaving behind the place where I was born and raised. This is the place where all my family and friends are, but like friends have told me, you will make new friends over there. I am looking forward to making these new friends, but it bittersweet to leave the ones who have been with me for so long, behind.
I am a little scared too. It is bringing me out of my comfort zone, to say the least! But, I am looking at it as an adventure. I am going to be able to explore a whole new city to find where the best shopping (craft stores-LOL!) and restaurants are. I am going to discover new adventures and favorites. I am going to have to brave an Edmonton winter or two or three. That should be fun for someone who has grown up on the Wet Coast! Can't wait for all the exercise I will get from shovelling the snow!
Anyways, I thought I would start The Harty House 2.0 by announcing our move. We will be in the Wet Coast until the end of July. But don't worry, I will be blogging lots before then.

Keep in touch,

Mrs. Harty

No comments:

Post a Comment