A peak into the life of the Harty's 2.0, in Edmonton!



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge Using Squares

Hi Everyone -

Part of being a successful crafter is sharing ideas and talents on the web with other artists. I follow several other bloggers who scrapbook and make cards. One of the blogs I follow is Sarah's Scrap Shack. Funny thing is, Sarah and I used to work together in our teens and we have reconnected through the magical world of Facebook.
Sarah's work is gorgeous! I noted during reading her blog, she submits her projects to other blogs. I thought, I should do that!!! What a fun thing to do while I am off work?
Soooo, my first piece I am submitting is for Embellish Magazine's blog. I have quickly fallen in love with Embellish's blog. I am pretty sure once I am working again, I will sign up for their online publication.
The challenge for this entry was to use squares and the colors purple, green, and black.
With Halloween is coming up, what a perfect inspiration for a card.




Supplies Used:

Paper - K&C Co, SEI, The Paper Co
Cricut- George and Basic Shapes, Stretch Your Imagination
Ink-Hampton Art Stamps, Color Box
Pens- Jelly Roll
Pizazz- Stickles

Thank you Sarah, for introducing me to Embellish Magazine and other blog's which run challenges. I feel my creative juices flowing!

Till next time,

Mrs. Harty

2 comments:

  1. It looks great Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great take on the challenge with the rounded squares. So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete