A peak into the life of the Harty's 2.0, in Edmonton!



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge Using Paper Piecing


Hi Everyone-

With having time off to dedicate to my crafts, I am glad I have challenges like this one from Embellish Magazine to keep my creative juices flowing. This challenge used the colors listed above and a technique called paper piecing. Paper piecing is basically putting different paper pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. The flower on my card is a great example of paper piecing. Unfortunately, I did not write down any of the supplies which were used. I can definitely credit Cricut with the use of their Home Decor cartridge.




Till next time,

Mrs. Harty

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Great use of the Cricut cartridge for this card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as sweet as ever! I adore the dragonfly brad you used... the perfect touch! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete