A peak into the life of the Harty's 2.0, in Edmonton!



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge Using Background Stamping

Hey everyone -

Well, it is that time again! Time for another Embellish Magazine challenge. I am really starting to like going to their website every second Thursday and seeing what new challenges they are going to throw our way. For this challenge, the colors required were black, white, grey, and light yellow. The technique used was background stamping. When I first saw this challenge, I was having a little bit of trouble trying to figure out what type of card to make. Well, I didn't have to think too hard about it because on the Sunday following the new challenge announcement my great friend got engaged to the love of her life. So here is my card to them. Make sure you click on the card to see all the BLING!





Supplies used included Cricut cartridges George and Sweet Hearts. Paper by KC and Co. Glitter was Martha Stewart Crafts.

I can't wait until tomorrow and Embelish announces the next challenge!

I have also been thinking I should really be writing more in my blog. I said this was going to be a blog about our life in Edmonton, but so far I have only written one post about Edmonton. I will try and get more to you about our lives in Edmonton soon!

Take care,

Mrs. Harty

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining the Embellish background stamping color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Congrats to your friend on her engagement.

    Edmonton hey?...my sister lives there. I'm in Calgary and I don't get there often enough to see the kids.

    ReplyDelete